Job Location: Greenford
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As the Campaign Controller you will report directly to the Customer Development Team Leader during your 12 month fixed term contract. You will be responsible for planning, driving and executing a number of activations throughout the year. To define, in agreement with Consumer Marketing, the budget of Category/Brand by channel and by session. You will create and execute sell-in and sell-out strategies and actions based on a deep knowledge of the economic performance of the category and its assortment in channels and customers, KPI's shoppers and consumption trends by store format and geographical area, growth potential for the Category and for Ferrero.
PLANNING & CATEGORY BUDGET MANAGEMENT
- Proposing the Budget (volume and value) of the Category assigned together with Marketing.
- Supporting the planning of sales plans for in & out assortments and seasonal.
- Proposing, in agreement with Marketing and Pricing Management, the promotional budget (Price Promo and Point of Sale Activation) suitable for reaching the budget.
- Proposing with Consumer and Shopper Marketing and Price management the assortments, the buying price and the recommended prices for the SKU.
- Management and execution of promotional budgets for the activation of the stores.
- Monitoring the performance (economic and competitive) of the sell-out activities through ex ante and ex post evaluations (e.g. ROI; QoM by channel, store format and area).
CATEGORY ACTIVATION MANAGEMENT
- Defining the Category Activation Plan by session/store format for the modern channel.
- Recommending promotional price thresholds and ideal frequency of POS.
- Recommending the optimal assortment by channel-store format (formats and conditionings).
- Supporting Marketing in the development and execution of in-store Brand activations.
- Responsible for the development and execution of the cross Category in-store activations, POP materials, promo mechanics, hostesses and self-managed activities, discount vouchers, competitions.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and management of permanent and semi-permanent display tools.
- Responsible for defining and communicating the assortment, exhibition and promotional guidelines to the sales force.
Who we are looking for:
You will have a strong background in Customer and Shopper marketing within FCMG. Be comfortable turning insights into marketing opportunities at the point of purchase, and adept at using data to analyse the impact of your activation plans.
You will be a leader able to influence and inspire others within your team and out. Strong decision making and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate within all levels in Ferrero. You are organised, self-motivated and collaborative.
Please note this will be a 12month fixed term contract.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.