Business Planning Supervisor - D2C
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
To be responsible for finance controlling support for E-Commerce business, as well as Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) transition project.
- Manage the Business FSS DTC transition project
- Support Finance team with the setup of the EC DTC overall finance processes (including Controlling, Accounting, Treasury) and track FSS expenses and ensure reconciliations at all levels
- Work closely with cross functional teams to understand key financial implications from DTC business process, bridge gaps and define proper financial KPIs and reports needed for DTC
- Support Senior EC Controller to act as finance business partner for EC team to support EC business growth
- Build EC budget and forecast, track actual EC P&L and conduct gap analysis to explain the variances with clarity
- Effectively track and analyze EC Campaigns and Promotional Activities to track ROIs and improve EC investment efficiency and profitability
- Provide monthly tracking of EC trade spend scorecard and ensure the trade spending compliance with the Budget
- Support Finance team in the adhoc projects
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor+ degree in Finance
- 3+ years of strong finance professional expertise focusing on reporting / accounting / audit in EC industry, with the preference to EC expertise and/or related industry BIG4 background
- Strong analytical skills and process driven know-how
- Good communication and collaboration skills, with flexibility to adjust to the fast-changing working demands
- Ability to drive results individually and within the team
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand and great organisational skills on the other, are the key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a team member and build good relations with stakeholders on all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment and embedding new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become a high performer here.