Brand Manager Travel Market Nutella & e-commerce
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Brand Manager that will manage Nutella PowerBrand Category (Nutella & Snacks, Nutella B-ready & Nutella Biscuits) in Travel Market, and support Nutella eCommerce within Global Presidency team.
He/she will have a double-reporting – managerial report to Travel Market Manager and professional report to Global Presidency Brand Manager Nutella core.
As Category Manager, he/she :
- will be responsible for the implementation of Travel Market Marketing Strategic Plan for Alimentana Category.
- develop and propose the Marketing Mix and Plan definition incl. positioning and planning / budgeting process for category from a BU perspective, giving input to the Travel Market PS.
- supervise and perform Brand management activities / category projects to achieve the given targets (P&L, Market Share / Competitive position objectives) within budget constraints in full alignment with the Global Presidency guidelines .
As eCommerce BM he/she:
- will support global eCommerce project within Global Presidency core team, including development of portfolio proposition, eContents and guidelines, Shopper activation mechanic and support tools.
• Global eCommerce project development: global catalogue & portfolio proposition, eContents and Brand Book, Shopper activation mechanics, in coordination and full alignment with key relevant internal and external stakeholders : DPU, DTC, DQG, Controlling, PFM/DPM, Legal, PR, SBD, AMM and local marketing & eCommerce teams and creative agencies.
• Travel Market category strategic plan and implementation: analyses and builds a channel specific expertise on the category (analysis of competition, shopper needstates and trends, identification of portfolio strategy based of gaps analysis); defines category’s marketing plan, and provides inputs to the long-term strategic plan (PS) and budget in full alignment with Travel Market Manager, and with respect to volumes, P&L, investments and the global activity plan.
• Portfolio management and innovation: supports the development of innovation initiatives and their deployment in Travel Market in alignment with Brand PS guidelines and portfolio strategy, leveraging market opportunities and expertise, in alignment with Global Presidency; coordinates creation of new SKU’s including documentation and creative development process (product development brief process, P&L, dose validation, graphics development) accordingly to defined Global Brand Catalogue process coherently with set Golden Rules and Travel Market strategy;
• Various operations and business follow-up : periodic monitoring of category performance (sell-in/sell-out analysis); presentations to LTM/ PG; A&P budget management including purchase orders management and invoicing tracking; B2B Trade-fairs preparation support including concept development and trade argumentation (3 times per year) ; Brand Book release/update according to new SKUs and in-store POS material concept and digital eContents.
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing / Business administration / Supply chain or any other relevant degree
• 5-7 years of experience in operational and strategic marketing
• Multi markets and culture understanding
• Strong analytical and financial skills
• Result oriented
• Project management abilities
• Capability to work in unstructured context and environment
• Communication and influencing, good interpersonal skills
• Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high - pressure situations within strict deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Knowledge of Nielsen/IRI/Euromonitor DBs is considered as a plus
• Knowledge of SAP Architecture is considered as a plus
• English mandatory
• Any other language is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.