Brand Manager, Kinder Seasonal
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
This position is responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the target consumer, the category and the competition, leveraging this understanding to develop consumer and brand insights, as well as the marketing programs that respond to these insights. Incumbent will develop recommendations and plans to profitably manage the Brand within Ferrero Canada, in agreement with global objectives proposed by Headquarter Category Management. Incumbent will also manage and develop brand profitability, sales, market penetration and awareness, and recommend trade programs.
• Define and develop objectives, goals, strategies, and measurements for the brand in order to meet/exceed volume, and profit targets. Develop range recommendations and bring to market.
• Allocate and manage marketing spending; develop cost cards in order to manage profitability and optimize investment
• Advance the development of an integrated marketing campaign including strategic promotions with supporting in store merchandising materials
• Initiate and develop a consumer and trade communication and public relations plan in order to deepen acceptance of the brand’s core proposition
• Identify and develop research opportunities in order to evaluate the consumer and market response to an evolution of the brand’s marketing model
• Contribute to sales forecasting in order to meet consumer demand while managing freshness, a key priority for the company
• Aid in the management of plant relationships, package design, raw material sourcing, government regulations, co-packing, etc. as required to facilitate full brand ownership
• Referring to cross function (internal) on brand performance
Who we are looking for:
• 4 - 7 years of relevant experience
• BA or Masters in Business and/or Marketing
• Experience with Brand management (strategic brand planning, data analysis, financial analysis and management, communication and media strategy)
• Understanding of the Canadian consumer and trade; domestic market
• Highly proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point
• Highly motivated achiever who is results oriented
• Ability to set and achieve goals
• Ability to lead and influence others
• Ability to problem solve and set priorities
• Ability to work effectively with others
• Ability to create new solutions to marketing approach, open minded
• Ability to translate consumer insights into programs to build equities
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero Canada will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise the HR Representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.