Brand Manager Kinder Biscuits (CDD 12 months)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our HQ in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Brand Manager Kinder Biscuits who will support the Senior Brand Manager in growing the Kinder Biscuits brands through emotional activations defined at the global level.
He/she will be requested to strongly own all the elements of the marketing mix and strong communication and influencing skills to collaborate efficiently with Area Marketing, Marketing Kinder, Operation and R&D colleagues.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans being active part to the strategic process of medium-term innovation including strategic plans and roll outs.
- Provide guidance at global level, building and maintaining the Brand Architecture
- Manage in a proactive and evolutive way the global range and its ramifications at global level including price strategies and format management.
- Manage with attention to details the products’ recipe, both existing one and flavor’s innovation.
- Guide and actively participate with cross functional teams to implement innovation: packaging, Operation, Labs, Planning, legals, Plant, CSU, etc…
- Implement innovation (range, adv, legals) following and monitoring the internal documental tools
- Develop, with internal and external agencies support, the core communications projects assigned at a central level, such as pack design, food demo development and digital strategy/execution
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities
- Manage the Team BDG of Marketing and Research activities
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assets against goals (ROI and KPI’s)
- Maintain an effective internal communication to ensure that all the functions are kept informed on marketing objectives
Who we are looking for:
• 3-5 years of experience in Marketing (a master’s degree in Marketing is considered as a plus);
• Expertise of FMCG and Brand Marketing environment (A Strategic Marketing experience is considered as a plus);
• Multi markets and culture understanding
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Analytical and financial skills
• Result oriented
• Project management
• Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high - pressure situations within strict deadlines
• Fluent English (mandatory), Italian is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.