Assistant Workplace Manager
Job Location: Singapore
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Assistant Workplace Manager to join the HR team based in Singapore.
- Provide Office Management leadership and support for Singapore site inclusive of administration and facilities
- Responsible for office maintenance support, management of office equipment and furnishings, office layouts
- Manage relationships with various vendors, suppliers, contractors, including office building management
- Collaborate with HR and other functions to organize employee engagement events
- Guarantee the application of H&S guidelines in WM
- Improve and refine the office management system and related processes, to find efficiencies and effective way of service delivery
- Coordinate topics related to Travel, Facilities, Fleet and other services (e.g. couriers, office cleaning, mobile phones, etc.)
- Work closely with the Region Workplace Manager to design / develop / maintain a workplace consistent with the evolution of the way of working and the new technology available, to maximize the value to the business according to the Group Policies and Guidelines.
- Support the Region Workplace Manager in activities related to: office contracts renewals, potential office relocations and office renovations initiatives in line with Group guidelines
- Support the drafting WM related policies, support Regional projects, etc.
- Support Workplace manager to ensure Ferrero standards are applied in all the offices in the region/country
- Support to manage WM related costs, through the full cycle (from budgeting to actual cost control)
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum at least 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Meticulous, analytical, proactive with high sense of accountability and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills and project management abilities
- Able to work independently, work well across teams in a matrix organization and manage multiple projects
- MS Office proficiency
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.