Assistant Customer Business Development District Manager
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
1. Business Management:
• Develop and manage sales forecasts for the assigned district;
• Ensure budget is properly managed and in line with the business objectives
• Develop and manage distributors and wholesalers, including defining Ferrero ‘s objectives and policy to customers, ensure an efficient business process with our distributors and wholesalers;
• Monitor performance of field activities and accomplishment of sales conditions, agreements and relevant in-store KPIs;
• Ensure stock management and control, propose actions to resolve over stocks, out of stocks;
• Ensure Rout to Market project’s process efficiency.
2. Cross Function cooperation and people management:
• Ensure implementation of national and local KA agreements;
• Implement Trade Marketing activities, execute in-store activities actively and properly;
• Develop and manage sales team on sales abilities and performance, explain Ferrero sales principles and commercial policy, communicate new products, new projects, promotions etc.;
• Other tasks assigned by line manager or company.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it. You will start the journey of leading business trend in retail world. The main purpose of the role is to achieve Sales Results as well as to develop coverage and the Ferrero business model for the city assigned.
Who we are looking for:
• College degree and above, CET 4 level of English, Familiar with MS office;
• FMCG industry field sales management experience;
• Have a good understanding of company policies and can effectively deliver the policies to subordinate;
• Logical thinking, strong team management and leadership.
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
** Proficiency in Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.