Area Sales Manager - Odisha
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you are looking for a dynamic working environment, decisiveness and a broad scope of responsibility, this role can interest you. As Area Sales Manager, you will ensure the achievement of sales objectives and coordinate with Area Managers and Customer Team Managers.
EMPLOYEE STRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
• Playing a key role in managing and guiding the Sales Force
• Managing a team of District Managers and providing support in sales operations management
• Providing direction on the customer approach and customer management (linear management, negotiation arguments, etc.)
• Ensuring the application at sales points of Category and Trade Marketing policies and operative activities performed by Merchandisers
ACTIVITY PLANNING AND CONTROLLING
• Exploring the findings on the development generators on customers
• Ensuring that the sales conditions and the trends in consumer prices are applied
• Providing insights and guidance on products and materials planning
• Taking care of the Sales Force performance trend
• Recruiting, managing, motivating, coaching and developing your own team
MAINLY COLLABORATION WITH:
Area/District Managers, Customer Team Managers, Merchandisers, Sales Force, Trade Marketing Field, Category Management
Who we are looking for:
• 5+ years’ experience in sales and/or marketing
• Experience gained in the FMCG segment with a proven track record of success in a similar role
• Demonstrable experience in managing complex teams
• Fluent in English
Job Referral Code: B
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Open communication is one of our main values and thanks to outstanding skills in this area you will develop great relations with clients, stakeholders and colleagues. As you’ll be working in field sales, you should have good organizing skills and would like to work flexible hours and be highly mobile in a dynamic environment. A demonstrable result-focus, proactive attitude and driving excellence in execution will help you in building a strong position among clients and achieving expected sales outcomes.