AG - Production Performance Analyst
Job Location: Manisa
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for an AG - Production Performance Analyst in our Manisa Plant to report to the Production Manager. As a Production Performans Analyst in Ferrero, you will be supporting the execution of quality, quantity and economic results (energy, maintenance, labor) of the assigned product unit, coordinating the line team in operational activities and ensuring the presence of production factors.
- Provides Production Manager and Maintenance team all necessary figures to draft the budget
- Prepares the budget for general expenses
- Collaborates with Production Chief in the optimization of the use of the production through specific analysis
- Manages production inventory, inserting, verifying and updating data in the system
- Assists Production Chief in the identification of improvement initiatives
- Carries out the actual production, line performance analysis, monitoring of the use of production factors in collaboration with the RdL, and with the support of the RTO for the gathering and analysis of the figures
- Takes part in the production meetings presenting the analysis arising from the monitoring of the performances
- Guarantees compliance with proper standards of ISO, MICO, HACCP, Environmental, Safety, in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Takes into consideration and applies all Environment and Energy related legal requirements and company regulations when completing daily tasks.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree,
- Preferably +2 years experience with proven background in Production,
- Having excellent reporting skills, (PowerBI knowledge is a plus),
- Ability to use SAP and MS Office,
- Fluency in English.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.