Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Oversee the overall functions of the accounting team for Saudi Arabia to ensure correctness of financial statement, compliance with deadlines set by the various authorities/Ferrero Group as well as implementation and review of relevant controls. Responsible for credit management, account receivables, payables and treasury activities, as well VAT and Taxes related reporting and filing. SAP Experience is a must.
- In charge of accounting functions of the company (AR, AP, GL)
- Review the monthly management accounts for reporting purposes
- Review preparation for balance sheet and cashflow
- Dealing with external auditors and tax advisors on statutory audit and tax issues
- Oversee monthly and year end closes including reconciling accounts, reporting and generating closing entries and reports
- Monitor the inter-company reconciliations proces
- Manage the credit risks of the company, through defining procedures and ensure their implementation
- Understand and comprehend Zakat, Tax, WHT, TP and VAT regulation and guidelines
- To prepare a summary of any updates on regulation and guidelines
- Understanding regulations and rules related to objections against GAZT assessments including, deadlines, formalities, communications, submissions, and and the GSTC working mechanizm.
- To prepare and review all GAZT filings in lights of the guidelines and regulations on a timely manner.
- Ensure treasury activities are in compliance with treasury policies, accounting guidelines, governance policies and internal controls
- Ensure sufficient finance to meet the company’s business needs
- Review payment processing and fraud prevention functions.
- Monitor day-to-day management of the cash position of the company
- Review the preparation of reports/forecast of cashflow for operational and reporting use
- Manage bank relationships
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Over 10 years of experience in Accounting
- Commercial experience
- Experience in SAP ECC is a must, HFM a plus
- Experience in process improvement
- Arabic and English are required for this role
- Capability to lead teams
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand and great organisational skills on the other, are the key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a team member and build good relations with stakeholders on all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment and embedding new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become a high performer here.