Accounting & Financial Reporting Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The role will give the opportunity to work for the biggest Company of Ferrero Group, being a central pivot for most of the activities connected to Reporting and Controlling of the Group.
Manage day to day activities of GL, COPA Accounting and Reporting of FTL.
Focus during each month end closure of the execution of all activities related to managerial closure and HFM upload for Group consolidation dept.
- Monitoring and execution of specific SAP transactions (GL, Logistic, Controlling) in order to guarantee correctness and accuracy of sales, allocation cycles, inventory valuatation, COGS reconciliation in the Financial reporting within rules defined by Group model;
- Provide reconciliation and support to business controller of COPA allocation (destructions, primary freights, other costs,…) and link of business flows to Financial Statement & Reporting;
- Monthly GL-FI activities: Monthly reconciliation and check of COGS delta and COPA allocation cycles result. Deal with internal business owner of processes and Service providers;
- Deal with other Company’s departments (Controlling, Administration, IT, Group reporting, Group methodologies) to analyze and solve topics related to the financial reporting closing;
- Be active part in the respect of Finance closure calendar: coordination of activity and deadline of different dept: SC, Admin cycles PTP/OTC, Treasury, Business controller, Toller manufactures, TP Dept;
- Be actively involved in the test phase and post go-live check of new projects within the financial department and in the Group itself.
Who we are looking for:
- Master Degree in Business Administration;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Financial reporting or Controlling department;
- Detailed and oriented to numbers and analytics;
- Be able to manage different task in parallel;
- Ability to work in short deadline and with several counterparties;
- Managing Accounting of Ferrero Trading Luxembourg means manage one of the most relevant entity of the Group;
- Assure respect of deadlines and quality of reporting submitted is crucial for the department and also for Finance Group.
- Basic knowledge of Accounting, main caption of P&L and BS, Debit and Credit Accounting;
- Excel knowledge advanced;
- SAP CO modules and cost center Accounting is a plus;
- HFM reporting is a plus.
- Fluent in English;
- Any other language is considered as a plus.