Accounting and Financial Reporting Specialist
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg, we are looking for an Accounting and Financial Reporting Specialist, who will be part of the Finance Department, directly reporting to the IFRS & Statutory Supervisor.
Within the IFRS & Statutory Reporting team, you will support the Supervisor in all related activities regarding financial reporting preparation of all the Luxembourgish entities.
To go in more depth on your future tasks, you can find below a list of the principal activities:
- Perform monthly closure activities according to the Group Calendar, i.e., GL postings and adjustments, reconciliation report, performing SAP transactions, perform HFM reconciliations;
- Guarantee the respect of monthly deadlines and the correct production of the financial reporting for group (IFRS and Analytical) and statutory (Lux Gaap) requirements;
- Coordinate with other Company’s departments (Controlling, Administration, IT, Group reporting) to analyze and solve topics related to the financial reporting closing;
- Monitoring, Check and reconciliation of different SAP modules (GL, Logistic, Controlling) in order to guarantee correctness and accuracy of Financial reporting;
- Overview activities related to Group compliance over financial reporting;
- Coordinate external service providers supporting RTR activities;
- Support the Intercompany team regarding the IC reconciliations;
- Support the external auditing activities.
Who we are looking for:
You are our ideal candidate if you match with the following characteristics:
- Master's Degree in Finance and administration or related topics;
- At least 3 years of experience in Finance department;
- Previous knowledge in IFRS financial reporting preparation, controlling and managerial reporting represent a plus;
- Knowledge of Financial reporting preparation for monthly and year-end closures;
- Ability to deal with different accounting principles: IFRS, Group accounting and controlling principles;
- Self-motivated, pragmatic and solution driven with strong ability to work autonomously to achieve targets;
- Capability in demonstrating commitment and initiative;
- Able to perform multiple projects and manage high volumes of activities;
- Well-organized with strong analytical skills and detailed in documentation of activities performed.
- Strong computing skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- SAP FI knowledge is recommended;
- HFM will be considered a plus.
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.