3PL Management Specialist
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a 3PL Management Specialist who will report to the Commercial Supply Chain Manager within the Travel Market and Food Service Supply Chain team.
- Work with key stakeholders internally and externally to ensure stock is available in a timely manner by effectively ensuring the stock accuracy between SAP and the physical stock: adjustment, correction and alignment of in bounded and out bounded stock through EDI messages;
- Stickering activity management (labelling to meet national regulations): follow up on stickers availability with the documentation department, alignment on the legal contents according to the various destination's requirements, costs and printing process;
- Logistic arrangement of dedicated shipments related to the Business Unit's fairs;
- Preparing monthly and weekly performance reports: KPI analysis (SupplyChain’s Travel Market), KPI Inventory accuracy (3PL) etc.;
- Manage material master data logistic and customs requirements between Ferrero and the 3PL;
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in Customer Service and Production Planning team to follow up and ensure in time stock availability and outbounds closures (EDI management);
- Work as the point of contact between the Travel Market BU and the 3PL to help ensure best in world class operations by providing transportation and warehousing solutions to improve the service to our customers while effectively managing costs.
Who we are looking for:
Education & Background
- University Degree in Business administration, Engineering or Supply Chain/Logistics;
- At least 2-3 years’ work experience in Supply Chain, ideally gained in the FMCG environment.
- Good level of supply chain flows knowledge in an FMCG environment, ideally working with SAP systems;
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and SAP (preferably SAP FE3 – ECC & BI);
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Any other language is considered a plus.
- Analytical and data driven approach;
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple high priority tasks at the same time;
- Sense of urgency to meet deadlines and sub-deadlines in order to complete a project/ task;
- Accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail;
- Ability to map key processes and systems including understanding the critical interdependencies;
- Ability to problem solve, set priorities and organizational skills;
- Ability to work effectively with others ensuring a high level of collaboration within the BU.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.