Workplace Management Specialist
Job Location: Izmit
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for an İzmit based “Workplace Management Specialist” who will be professionally reporting to the Region Turkey Workplace Manager and managerially to the West Black Sea HRBP.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferably +5 years of experience
- Excellent communications, reporting and organizational skills
- Good command of MS Office tools
- Experience in SAP will be a plus
- Good command of English
- Managing the office facilities
- Being the subcontractor for service management (Cleaning, Shuttle, Catering)
- Tracking monthly service invoices and analyzing reports
- Managing the PR-PO transactions of all purchase orders in accordance with the financial rules
- Managing department related projects for the improvement and development of services and ensuring the follow-up and deployment of the projects
- Being responsible for the department budget as a strong partner to the finance team
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.