Warehouse / Inventory Supply Supervisor - Night Shift
Job Location: Florence
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The Warehouse / Inventory Supply Supervisor directly manages activities and personnel in the Inventory Supply, Shipping, Receiving, Palletizer Operation and Warehouse functions on the Night Shift. This role is responsible for coordinating on-time product movement from the plant to destinations, inventory control & discrepancy resolution, continuous improvement, compliance (sanitation, quality, and safety standards), and minimizing operational costs in the plant.
- Supervise inventory supply, shipping, receiving, palletizer and warehouse operations to ensure maximum efficiency and space utilization.
- Manage day-to-day planning and ensure individuals and teams complete daily assigned job duties.
- Train new employees and coach current associates when there are opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records of all transactions.
- Coordinate the scheduling of trucks for shipment of product to ensure the timely filling of all orders.
- Responsible for the maintenance of sanitation in the areas of: warehouse area (wall-to-¬wall) dock (inside and outside), and outside truck handling areas at all times.
- Administers various programs such as: pallet exchange, pallet repair, inventory supply for raw & package materials & finished goods, among others.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Operations Planning, Engineering or related field; advanced degree or certification preferred
- 3+ years of relevant warehouse/Inventory expereince (work, internship, and co-op experience included)
- Previous experience leading a team of high performing individuals
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite with strong emphasis on Excel
- SAP experience a plus
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.