Trade Marketing Manager - FMC Butterfinger + Portfolio
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The Trade Marketing Manager, FMC Butterfinger + Portfolio will be responsible for the in-store activity plan to execute the brand strategy at retail. This includes developing and cascading the Go to Market plan detailing the execution standards for distribution, shelving, merchandising, and pricing (DSMP). This position owns the in-store activity calendar for the brand, and the DSMP and Financial KPI attainment for assigned brands/segments.
The position will be based in our US Headquarters in Parsippany, NJ and will report to the Trade Marketing Director, FMC Brands.
- Develop the in-store activity strategy to execute the brand strategy at retail
- Develop the Go to Market plan including execution standards for distribution, shelving, merchandising, and pricing (DSMP).
- Development, implementation and management of display tools and formats.
- Partner with Marketing to develop and execute in-store activations and POS.
- Develop trade and consumer unit pack/price architecture framework to deliver strategic channel and customer opportunities
- Optimize Trade Spend Effectiveness by reviewing post promotional assessments and Return of Investment for trade spend lines
- Ensure clear lines of communication between Trade Marketing, Brand Marketing and Customer Teams
- Monitor customer team performance and engage with teams as necessary to ensure KPI attainment
- Deliver performance management reporting: ie seasonal sell thru tracking, new item performance tracking, monthly business review insights and implications
- Work with cross-functional team to manage commercialization of new items and displays
Who we are looking for:
- 5-7 years relevant experience required, CPG experience in Trade Marketing, Consumer Marketing and Sales Support is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business/marketing discipline required; MBA preferred
- Prior experience with distribution, shelving, merchandising, and pricing (DSMP)
- Multi-channel CPG experience including: C-store, Mass, Grocery, Dollar, e-Comm & EU Discounters
- Strong decision making and interpersonal skills with an ability to influence at the most Senior levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Experience working with IRI data analytics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.