Tic Tac brand innovation product manager
Job Location: Luxembourg
Job Location: Senningerberg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The role will have 2 main perimeters:
1. Ownership and coordination at global level of Tic Tac In&out activities with focus on new additional occasion: R&D strategy and development responsibilities in term of new product proposition (product recipe, product flavors, product pack) to increase the relevant on the strategical target of TT and increment the point of contact with them covering new need states;
2. Ownership and coordination of a launch of a new candy product in Europe. The profile will need to study the need of the specific market, giving a strategical overview of the project proving all the elements to proceed with a success launch in a new market for TT.
The candidate, on top, will be support the Senior Brand manager, to definition of the new strategical territory implementation for TT power brand.
- R&D activities on product development innovation project
- R&D activities on flavors development of a global range approach
- R&D activities on packaging: study and evaluate specific pack for the different need states guarantying the F4G project
- Research and Coves activities (setup and validation plan) defining the right marketing mix
- Global ownership of the project
- Bdg management: monitoring of the costs recommended, if necessary, new actions or activities
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in Marketing 3-6 years on innovation product development
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills;
- Complexity and project management skills;
- Dynamic, flexible and proactive approach;
- Innovation driven attitude;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural group;
- Ability to work in high- pressure situations with strict deadlines;
- Drive for the results and leadership skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.