Supply Chain Procurement Manager
Job Location: Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Procurement Manager for our organization, reporting to both APAC-MEA Supply Chain Procurement Manager and Region Turkey Procurement Manager.
This is a strategic role in a relatively tiny team, in which you will mainly be responsible for implementing global supply chain procurement strategy with Ferrero business targets for our both companies: Ferrero Çikolata & Ferrero Fındık. Leading lasting relationships with the suppliers, you will bring high value negotiations with our external stakeholders and drive innovation internally.
There is always room for innovation in Ferrero and you should apply if you are willing to come up with new ways to deliver results.
• Responsible for all the procurement and related activities: bidding, tendering and contract management; order management and also performance evaluation processes
• Support Minimum Insurance Requirement and Responsible Sourcing Processes
• Implement procurement processes and systems in order to ensure flexibility, efficiency and supplier development
• Support claim management process
• Manage efforts to evaluate alternative purchasing networks that optimize cost and service objectives while considering changes in business and customer profiles
• Lead De-Risking and Value Chain Optimization Projects
• Responsible for business continuity with the alignment of Group Risk Compliance Policy and Group Operating Standards
• Manage cost breakdowns, monitor cost drivers and price adjustment studies (Transportation, Pallet, 3PL, Custom, Warehousing)
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Preferably 8+ years of experience in related areas
• Knowledge in contract management, negotiation and logistics and warehousing procurement
• Detail and result oriented, with great interpersonal skills and customer-focused approach
• Fluency in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.