Supply Chain Procurement Manager
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Istanbul based Supply Chain Procurement Manager who will be directly reporting professionally to APAC-MEA Supply Chain Procurement Manager and managerially to Region Turkey Supply Chain Director and to Supply Chain HCo Turkey Manager. The responsibilities and the qualifications are mentioned below:
• Responsible for the procurement of all supply chain related needs: primary and secondary freight and all linked activities,
• Responsible for bidding/tendering processes,
• Support service implementations and guarantee contract terms and conditions,
• Implement procurement processes and systems in order to guarantee flexibility, efficiency and supplier development,
• Support on supply chain supplier contracts and claim management,
• Responsible for supplier’s evaluation (KPI monitoring feedback),
• Manage efforts to evaluate alternative purchasing networks that optimize cost and service objectives while considering changes in business and customer profiles,
• Responsible for customs brokers relationship in order to guarantee processes compliance and ensure alignment with Group Risk Compliance policy,
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor's Degree,
• Preferably 6+ years of procurement and logistics operations experience,
• Knowledge in contract management, negotiation and logistics procurement,
• Detail and result oriented, open to change and customer focused,
• Ability to work in teams with good communication and interpersonal skills,
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications,
• Fluency in English,
• No restrictions for travelling.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.