Supply Chain Financial Analyst
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
This position ensures control, reporting, and analysis of all costs related to Supply Chain & Logistics Activity (Transportation Cost, Warehouse Cost, SC Fixed Overheads, Pallet Purchases, Freight Claims and Penalties, Customs Duties, Stock Control, Destructions). This position reviews and analyzes the main logistic KPI on a monthly basis with the goal of providing useful insights to the business about the monthly and YTD performance. (Direct shipment/Truck pallet saturation/Rate per pallet/Rate per kg/Route Optimization/Claims Reduction). This position collaborates in the supply chain & logistics budget, re-forecasts, and long-term plan processes for the company’s commercial, industrial, and food service divisions
- Provide financial management support to the commercial team to make business decisions as well as collaborate with cross-functional teams in the execution of corporate initiatives
- Manage the content, flow, and design of financial information in reports and presentations distributed locally and to the central office, including month end results for the US commercial division. Use to make financial recommendations to management.
- Perform stock control activities to evaluate and mitigate risk of aging and devaluation. Identify and address the main issues and risk in a proactive manner with the appropriate stakeholders
- Prepare monthly and year end closing, communicate deltas to budget and investigate/explain the key drivers, ensure we are on track to hit targets, recommend and follow-up with activities to increase efficiencies and reduce over-budget risk
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to develop and validate budget models that can also be used as comparative tools throughout the year and used to conduct GAP analysis. Support the delivery of accurate forecasts that are challenging yet attainable.
- Add value to the organization through ad hoc finance support for multifunction areas including Supply Chain, Financial Admin, and Accounting
- Add value to the organization through identifying/supporting on various cost savings initiatives
Who we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of directly related experience
- MBA preferred; BS required
- Knowledge of logistic, supply chain, or operations business models
- Knowledge of financial and management accounting
- Knowledge of ERP (SAP) and financial reporting systems (Essbase/HFM)
- Technical ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Strong Communication, Time-Management, and Organization Skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.