(sr) Brand Manager Kinder Belgium
Job Location: Brussels
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As a (Sr) Brand Manager Kinder you have full responsibility to lead the development & implementation of the brand marketing plan. You will also contribute to the development of the turnover and profitability of the brand.
- Lead the development & execution of marketing strategies & plans for the brand to grow in volume & profit, and increase the long-term brand equity
- Understand brand and market dynamics and translate into growth strategies for the Kinder brand
- Develop the business plan, ensure the operational brand monitoring while respecting the budget.
- Develop the communication strategy, the agency briefing and the monitoring of the implementation in collaboration with the Country Marketing Manager. Understand and challenge media strategy, establish the briefing and challenge the recommendation. Manage the digital communication in collaboration with different agencies.
- Analyse and interpret consumer market research data (e.g. Nielsen, Gfk, Ipsos) and transform into recommendations & actionables. Understand the target consumer and the main insights of the market.
- Monitor and analyse the evolution of the competition, the brand performance and implement corrective or developmental actions.
- Perform the post-mortem of brand activations against the KPIs (sales uplift, market share, penetration, return on investment).
- Manage packaging changes in alignment with internal stakeholders and procedures.
Who we are looking for:
- First significant experience of +/- 5 years in a similar position
- Fluency in English. Fluency in Dutch and/or French in the Belgian and Dutch Market.
- Strong analytical mindset and understanding the fundamentals of P&L
- Budget and project management skills.
- High energy, drive & creative mindset
- Ability to have a strategic overview
- Excellent communicator, ability to build strong relationships with internal and external parties.
- Office systems (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Strong experience of household panels and consumer data : Nielsen/ GfK: candidates must be able to perform in depth brand analyses.
- Deep understanding of the Marketing Mix. Operational management op the product / group of products and Marketing techniques.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.