Shopper Activation Assistant Manager
Job Location: North Sydney
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly organised and creative Shopper Activation Assistant Manager to join our Shopper Activation team and drive the implementation of our in-store activations across our extremely loved and high profile brand - Kinder!
Reporting to the Shopper Strategy & Activation Manager, you will play a critical role in developing compelling shopper activation plans and best in class POS material, from briefing to delivery of displays & other in-store marketing assets, both physical and on-line.
As the Shopper Activation Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Developing shopper activation campaigns from inception to completion, across all channels, working with internal & external stakeholders
• Planning, executing, and evaluating, with holistic path to purchase thinking, across in-store & on-line environments for Woolworths and Coles
• Developing best in class POS materials, from briefing to delivery of impactful displays and other in-store/on-line assets
• Liaising closely with the Retail Operations & Field teams to ensure fit-for-purpose display materials are developed & delivered at all times
• Liaising with Ferrero local, region & global teams for POS material feedback and approvals
• Liaising with suppliers to ensure effective POS material sourcing, accountable for meeting activation timelines and budgets.
• Ensuring effective, timely communication between Head office Sales, Marketing, Category and Retail Operations team on all activation elements
• Evaluating activities & identifying opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement to optimise POS /activation plans
Who we are looking for:
This role would be suitable for a candidate who is currently operating in a similar role and is ready for their next challenge.
• 2-3 years of relevant experience
• Tertiary qualifications, ideally in a Business discipline
• Ability to balance creative and commercial mindsets
• Ability to build winning internal and external relationships, with customers & suppliers
• Highly organised with strong time management skills
• Goal-driven, with a desire to deliver extraordinary results every time
• Experience within the FMCG industry or similar industry is preferred
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.