Shift Leader Maintenance
Job Location: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The position reports to the Maintenance Production Unit Manager, coordinates on shifts maintenance line team, supports interventions, collaborates in the new projects’ realization. Definines, organizes and manages the realization of periodical revisions programs, ordinary, extraordinary and soft intervention, optimizing relative costs in order to achieve determined production results, both in qualitative and quantitative terms, respecting the given deadlines.
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT: routine personnel allocation, manage absences (vacations, permissions, diseases), personnel selection and evaluation (participates in the selection and evaluation process of personnel, contributing to the definition of specific growing paths)
- INTERVENTION PLANNING (Short term plan development), SCHEDULING (Predictive Maintenance) and EXECUTION (Evaluates on-call intervention requests and assigns priority and ensures the correct application of safety standards and safe behaviors)
- BUDGET: all the indications dealing with resource needs (personnel, spare parts, external services companies)
Who we are looking for:
- Master's degree in mechanical, electronics or mechatronics engineering;
- Fluent English;
- Availability to international mobility and to work on shifts;
- At least two years of work experience in production area are considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.