Job Location: [[Alba]]
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a ServiceNOW Expert to be part of/allocated in our IT Operations CoE based in Alba (Italy).
- Administer and maintain the ServiceNOW platform which includes development, test, and production instances;
- Support project teams on development and configuration of different ServiceNOW modules, workflows, and catalog items;
- Monitor ServiceNOW performance and ensure high availability;
- Implement ServiceNOW best practices, keeping high standardization and reduce customizing;
- Active role in ServiceNOW upgrades and releases;
- Process Management: Ensure that IT Processes and Tools are in line with company’s standards and objectives for ITSM;
- IT Landscape Lifecycle Management: Improve stability and reliability of the systems to ensure concurrent activities in the IT environment;
- ServiceNOW Platform Governance.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Proven experience with ServiceNOW (ITSM, ITOM, ITPM, GRC, IRM, RPA, Chat, KB, AI) modules;
- ServiceNOW System Administrator at best with certification;
- Strong understanding of ServiceNOW workflows and catalog items;
- Fundamental understanding of IT Service Management, preferably an ITIL certificate;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills within international teams;
- Ability to work independently and flexible within a distributed team (Italy and Germany);
- Experience on other IT Infrastructure topics is a plus;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.