Senior Officer- Electrical & Automation Maintenance
Job Location: Baramati
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
- Assist in Maintenance activities related to Automation & Electrical in production lines.
- Responsible for automation & electrical support during new projects.
- To trouble shoot all electrical & Automation related issues.
Cooperates with Maintenance Technique Responsible in the evaluation of the maintenance definition & cooperates in data collection and analysis needed for the evaluation of potential changes to maintenance policies
Cooperates on the detection and application of auto-maintenance areas
Cooperates in mid term needs detection of inventory, resources availability
Collects and analyses anomalies signals giving indication regarding intervention needs
Predictive Maintenance: collects all those weak signals detected on production units to assess them together with stakeholder, and to agree on timing and modality of intervention
To supports in the spreading of best maintenance practices
Evaluates the chance for transferring easy maintenance practices / actions to production personnel and monitor results
Analyses SAL status for the activities under its area of competence comparing with activities plans / programs and detect corrective actions in case of missing objectives
Ensures the correct application of safety standards and safe behaviors during the execution of maintenance intervention
To coordinate for Preventive Maintenance implementation
Regulations and procedures: ensures that forms related to certification systems (ISO Systems) are correctly filled in
Conduct Technical suppliers’ evaluation & its management
Defines resources allocation on shift, on the basis of needs derived from production plans and already on-going activities, also taking in consideration substitutions and other various needs
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering (Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation).
- 4 to 6 years work experience required, FMCG experience will be added advantage
- Proficient in handling software such as Siemens S7-300 PLC / Schneider PLC, Rockwell PLCs, etc.
- Proficient in handling field instruments like Flow meters, Load cells, PT 100, pressure switches., transducers, weighing systems , Metal detectors/X-ray units.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.