Senior Logistics Executive
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced, yet detailed oriented Senior Logistics Executive to support coordination activity for our Commercial Logistics team. In this role, you will be able to contribute to several Logistics activities as commercial repacking, obsolete management and POSM warehousing.
Commercial Repacking Management
- Coordinate with Sales and Planning team to prepare monthly repacking forecast and complete application in SAP;
- Maintain close communication with Sales team, Planning team and Distribution Centers to arrange the weekly physical repacking;
- Ensure operations linked to new repacking product development, including cost analysis, repacking fitting & transportation test, packaging materials purchasing arrangement;
- Monitor SKU code changing and packaging materials AW/TD changing, timely finish the switching in communication with MKT, DPU and Procurement;
- Prepare and circulate with relevant stakeholders weekly and monthly reports, KPI analysis.
POSM Warehousing and Transportation Management
- Work with 3-party logistics providers to ensure the operation follow the company’s standard operating process;
- Maintain SAP POSM related operations;
- Be responsible for monthly cost check with 3-party logistics providers and Commercial Planning team;
- Manage performance for 3-party logistics providers to ensure the 100% stock accuracy and delivery completion;
- Arrange monthly and quarterly stock count and warehouse audit in Ferrero four Distribution Centers.
Distributors’ Obsolete Management
- Work with Sales team to make sure a timely and suitable obsolete return plan;
- Monitor 3-party obsolete stock taking for each distributor, coordinating schedule;
- Monitor 3-party transportation, warehousing and destruction of obsolete after stock taking;
- Coordinate with 3-party to fill in the count result and submit destruction report in the system timely;
- Prepare obsolete handling report and coordinate with Sales team to deliver timely troubleshooting.
Who we are looking for:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Supply Chain in MNCs, F&B experience will be considered a plus
- SAP knowledge
- Experience in logisitcs supplier management and cost analysis
- Good team player, with proven communications skills, quick learner with clear logical thinking and analytical skills;
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local package will be provided for this position.
** Proficiency in English and Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.