Senior Logistics Executive
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
To be responsible for Kelsen warehouse and transportation management, quality control, network optimization, commercial co-packing in RDC and cost management.
- Warehouse daily operation, goods inbound and outbound handling
- Inventory management, including the stock level, FIFO management, stock freshness etc.
- Warehouse operation process management and optimization
- Have regular meeting with warehouse supplier and review KPI
- Warehouse commercial quality assessment and improvement
- Risk and safety assessment and control
- Monitor daily transportation plan and make sure on time delivery
- Have regular meeting with logistics supplier and review KPI
- Transportation quality control
- Check and release monthly transportation PR
- Work with 3-party logistics, to ensure the operation follow the company’s SOP
- Maintain SAP POSM relative operation, including Goods Receipt, Goods Issue etc.
- Responsible for monthly cost check with 3-party logistics and Commercial Planning team
- Manage 3-party logistics performance, to ensure the 100% stock accuracy and finish the delivery accurately and timely
- Arrange monthly and quarterly stock count and warehouse audit in 4 DCs
- Update POSM operation SOP continuously
- Work with sales to make sure a timely and suitable OBS return plan
- Monitor 3-party OBS stock taking in each distributor, scheduling & coordination
- Monitor 3-party transportation, warehousing and destruction after stock taking
- Coordinate with 3-party to fill in the count result and submit destruction report in system timely
- Coordinate with sales and 3-party to solve the related problems during execution
- Responsible for cost check with 3-party and create PR in SAP
- Prepare OBS handling report
- In charge of the process of OBS handling according to company’s policy
- Coordinate with sales and planning to work out the monthly repacking forecast and finish monthly PO application in SAP
- Keep close communication with sales, planning and RDCs to arrange the weekly physical repacking and follow up the status continuously.
- Monitor SKU code changing and packaging materials AW/TD changing, timely finish the switching in communication with MKT, DPU and Procurement.
- Work out weekly/monthly report, KPI analysis.
- 3PL Suppliers management
- Warehouse and transportation issues handling
- Other tasks assigned by line manager or company
Who we are looking for:
- Good team player, leadership, presentation, and communication skills
- Logistics supplier management
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Detail and result oriented; proactive, self-motivated
- Knowledge of SAP systems is a must
- Professional in logistics and optimize the process
- Cost analysis and management
- Fluent in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.