SC & CMD Quality Development Specialist
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg and our Group Quality function we are looking for a SC & CMD Quality Development Specialist to join our Industrial & Supply Quality Development team.
The incumbent will be responsible for defining the rules, KPIs and guidelines in the Industrial perimeter in relation to Supply Chain and CMD, cross area and cross category in order to provide Corporate guidelines to be adopted and followed by Areas to assure Ferrero Quality.
The position requires also development and maintenance of the tools (i.e. Power BI, IT dashboard) necessary to evaluate quality sites’ performance.
- Defines and develops Industrial KPIs;
- Develops and maintains IT tools in order to keep monitored the performances;
- Development and responsibility for Group and Area dashboards;
- Defines and issues quality rules and guidelines for Comanufacturing and Copackers
- Defines and issues quality rules and guidelines for Supply Chain
- Manages tools and processes of quality monitoring in SC & CMD;
- Supports Areas as Subject Matter Expert in the area of competence;
- Consolidates and analyzes inputs for improvement of current quality rules from: Group quality and certification audits, non conformities, feedbacks from Area Quality;
- Supports the function to develop a roadmap of improvement activities, aligned with the quality masterplan and deliver consistent programs-procedures
- Contributes as SME to central or Area projects in conjunctions with other functions (eg Op. Industrial Development, Commercial quality Development etc)
Who we are looking for:
- Academic background with a degree in Science and Food Technology or Biology or Chemistry or Industrial Engineering;
- An overall of 5-7 work experienceyears with 1- 3 years in Supply Chain or in manufacturing plants;
- At least 1 year of proven work experience in a quality function
- A previous experience in a similar role within an international work environment will be preferred;
- Experience in the FMCG sector will be considered a plus;
- Change management orientation with continuous improvement approach;
- Analytical skills;
- Data management and visualization skills (e.g. Excel Pivot tables, formulas, PowerPoint);
- Project management skills;
- Presentation skills to achieve stakeholders’ engagement;
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multitasking, stress and short deadlines;
- Team work approach;
- Availability to travel 3-5 times per year (business trips may be required to obtain a deeper understanding in actual operational processes to develop thus, feasible rules.);
- Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence with a results-oriented approach;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ethical and strong personal values.
- Proficiency in MS Office with excellence in Excel (i.e. Pivot tables, formulas)
- Fluency in written and spoken English; any other European Language will be considered an asset.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.