Sales Training Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
To maintain and develop regional sales team to a professional level. Work together with field team to approach the business in a “Ferrero Way”, supporting and stimulating the business growth.
• Own field coaching process and tools
• Deliver the field coaching tools to sales managers
• Regional training curriculum management
• Regional training budget control & training profile/record maintenances base on training management system
• HQ learning program support
• Be the ambassador of new RTM
• Provide feedback to sales managers on their team members’ performance
• Other tasks assigned by line manager or company
Who we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Commercial Logistics and Sales, Field & Merchandising Processes.
- Strong Leadership and people management skills
- Strong coaching capabilities, facilitation capabilities
- Strong course design & development for internalization capabilities
- Fluent English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.