Sales Financial Analyst
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Ferrero is anything but ordinary!
Ferrero is a global company that is privately owned by the Ferrero family. The company has grown from the small Italian confectionary shop in Alba, Italy to become the third largest confectionary manufacturer in the world, producing famous market-leading brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, and Kinder Joy®.
With new innovations and exciting expansions plans in place, there has never been a better time to join the Ferrero Group and be extraordinary with us!
The Financial Analyst will ensure control and financial reporting of expenses related to Sales, primarily trade spend and broker commissions. This position will report to the Sales Finance Controller and is located in Parsippany, N.J (with hybrid option).
Month End Closing:
- Support the month end close process, including financial analysis and calculation of expense accruals for trade expense
- Investigate monthly variances to Budget and PY - follow-up with business functions within the organization on the variances
- Develop and maintain financial and analytical models to fuel quantitative insights; present financial recommendations to management
- Assist accounting and finance teams with maintenance of internal controls and processes; ensuring the accuracy and reliability of financial forecasts and reporting
Trade Spend Consulting Support:
- Provides financial and reporting support to one or more Sales Channels (likely Convenience)
- Monitoring of KPI indicators
- Monitor and evaluate trade spend efficiency and effectiveness
- Perform ad hoc analysis
- Ensure the right level of control over trade funding, ensuring projected spending is within approved guidelines
- Provide P&L education to sales team members
Who we are looking for:
- 2 or more years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of financial models, P&L, and profitability analysis
- Knowledge of financial and management accounting
- Knowledge of ERP and reporting systems (especially SAP, HFM, BW)
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, INDEX/MATCH)
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports
- CPG/FMCG experience valuable, but not required.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.