Retail Operations Account Manager - C-Store
Job Location: Remote, Texas
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
This position will be responsible for interacting with the VP of Retail Operations, Channel Retail Team Lead, and the Broker Retail team, in relation to the execution of strategic plans and tactics at retail, retail analytics and evaluations, as well as managing Ferrero Key Performance Indicator (KPI) / distribution, shelving, merchandising, and pricing (DSMP) expectations within the customer channel throughout the broker retail team.
- Manage KPI/DSMP standards, execution, and expectations of assigned customer account within the broker organization
- Enforce, execute, and ensure quality standards for assigned account responsibility
- Execution and enforcement of tactical and account specific retail sales plans
- Communicate and educate account strategy and tactics broker retail team touchpoints
- Execute and maintain all KPI/DSMP goals, initiatives, and expectations within assigned account responsibility
- Track, audit, and scorecard against Ferrero KPI’s in relation to broker retail execution
- Provide analytics and evaluations on complex data/reporting and identify opportunities within areas of improvement – put plan in place an execute for improvement
- Conduct review sessions with brokers and internal cross-functional teams to align on score carding, priorities, and implementation of improvement plans
Who we are looking for:
- 5 years of relevant experience within CPG and/or Retail
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Basic Computer skills is a must (prefer strong computer skills: excel, ppt, outlook, etc.…)
- Analytical ability to evaluate data (retail reporting) and identify key opportunities (retail link preferred)
- Significant working knowledge of Broker Retail Structure and GTM strategy (operations/procedures)
- Willing to travel up to 80% of the calendar year
- Must be able to evaluate and solve for store situations/issues within the assigned customer
- Must live within a key strategic geography to manage the business effectively and efficiently
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Please note if you accept an offer of employment from Ferrero, you are expected to abide by Ferrero’s Commercial COVID-19 Guidelines and General Procedures, a copy of which will be provided to you upon hire.