Regional Sales Training Lead - East
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
If you are looking for a dynamic working environment, decisiveness and a broad scope of responsibility, this role can interest you. As Sales Training lead you will be responsible of training design and training deliveries at regional level.
- Contributes in creation of training programs together with the Sales Managers.
- Helps in creation and maintenance of the training materials required to deliver specific training sessions.
- Creates and maintains the training curriculum for each specific team audience.
- Provides insights to the Sales leadership team to define future training needs.
- Participates in the business cascading sessions, liaising the product Category contents (product characteristics, pricing, etc.) from marketing and shopper instruments (placements, displays, promotions, etc.) from trade marketing, in order to prepare the field Sales Force for the best possible performance.
- Prepares new hires according to a predefined curriculum on the Company products, Functions and internal processes in order to ramp-up their knowledge and speed up their readiness to work on the field
- Reviews sales performance reports with the management team in order to collect insights to make recommendations for continued education sessions
- Performs training evaluation surveys to constantly improve training content and delivery quality
- Tracks and reports on all training sessions, surveys, attendance, participation, etc.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Management from Premier B School (2010 / 2011 / 2012 batch)
- 6 – 8 Years’ over all experience in FMCG Sales function
- Minimum 5 years of experience in training delivery to sales team and creating sales related training modules/content
- High execution excellence and result orientation
- Adept at Influencing and networking
- Willingness to rollup the sleeves and get into details
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to navigate through changing environment and related ambiguity
Job Referral Code: B
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
You should be highly focused on the team management, knowing and guiding your people and leading the team towards achieving goals. Thanks to strategic thinking and great understanding of the business environment you will effectively support others, improve processes and manage complexity. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes with your team.