Raw Material Procurement Buyer
Job Location: Franklin Park, IL
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The Raw Material Procurement Buyer will manage certain raw material categories. This will include guarantee purchase of goods, materials and services in accordance with defined guidelines, while taking into account price, quality and delivery. This role will ensure the continuity of supply running the purchase order with a set supplier base.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- Ensure supply continuity of local raw material categories with pricing, quality and delivery
- Implement central raw material strategy in the USA
- Manage budget for raw material categories
- Manage central and local stakeholders in matrixed organization
- Manage RFI, RFQ, market analysis, and risk and price management
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of procurement experience
- Experience working in a matrixed organization
- Knowledge of the global raw materials market
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Ability to problem solve and set priorities
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and SAP required
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.