Project Management Office Chile HCO
Job Location: CHILE
Rio Claro, Maule, Chile
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Project Manager Office ( PMO) Chile Hco will report to the Country Manager of Hazelnut Company in Chile. The focus of this role is coordinate the project streams of responsibilities, guaranteeing the correct implementation of the project plan and of the different project phases, respecting resources, budget and time constraints. Involve and give updates to the Project Steering Committee and all relevant stakeholders.
• Develop project operating plan according to project scope, objectives and approach, defining activities, timing, responsibility for the different streams highlighting milestones and deliverables
• Cascade project plan for the different streams to stream leaders
• Coordinate the project streams, guaranteeing the correct implementation of the project plan and of the different project phases
• Ensures the implementation of projects according to project plan
• Involves matter experts whether necessary
• Supports the implementation of best practices transfer among streams / teams
• Facilitate the required change management to move from project to process
• Monitors the state of work in terms of deliverables and timings
• Check project objectives feasibility and recommend proper actions to be taken to tackle project issues
• Provides periodical consolidated information to project leader
• Collect information on project costs and benefits
• Provides a monthly consolidation of information vs budget / plans, giving visibility to all stakeholders involved.
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven working experience in project management
• Proven competency in communication skills and change management
• Strong focus on result-orientation
• PMP certification is a plus
• Availability for business travels
• Strong verbal/written communication skills in Spanish and English;
• Other languages are a plus
• Good skills in MS-Office applications
• Proficiency in Excel (i.e. pivot tables, v-look up); Ability to work effectively with data and conduct/present financial analysis
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.