Production Supervisor - Bloomington, IL (2nd Shift)
Job Location: Bloomington, IL
This role will be based in our production plant in Bloomington, IL.
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
With new innovations and exciting expansion plans in place, there has never been a better time to join Ferrero and be extraordinary with us! We are seeking a highly motivated Production Supervisor who will oversee the team members on the production lines. This role will support our iconic Raisinets, Buncha Crunch and 100 Grand brands. The Production Supervisor supervises manufacturing operations and supports staff with an emphasis on teamwork, safety, and sanitation. This role reports to the Production Manager and will support the execution of the production plant by leading the line team in operational activities. You will be the point person during your assigned shift and ensure that the necessary tools, supplies, and equipment are available and properly utilized to perform production tasks effectively. In this role you will be instrumental in ensuring that our quality standards and continuous improvement enhance our production efficiency while taking things to the next level.
- Responsible for delivering operational targets and leading teams of, on average, 30 production associates
- Ensure continuous line controls and take immediate corrective action to assure quality and maintain compliance with manufacturing instructions, internal/external regulations, procedures and policies
- Monitor the ongoing operations of the factory and provide effective employee and industrial relations management
- Coordinate materials, staffing and resources to support line operation and changeovers
- Ensure timely launch of new products to the market as agreed with the business unit/area
- Partner with Quality, Engineering and Administration teams to ensure adequate maintenance of installations
- Review daily maintenance effectiveness with Maintenance Mechanic(s) and Team members to identify opportunities for improvement
- Prioritize, schedule, and ensure Maintenance & Repairs are completed to maximize efficiency
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required
- 2 years of leadership experience, preferably in a manufacturing or food processing environment
- Experience in quality and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP’s) in a food processing environment is a plus
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero North America provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.