Job Location: Canton
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We’re looking for dedicated Line Associates to help deliver the quality that is known and loved by every Fannie May customer for over 100 years.
Rate: $17.00 per hour
Full time hours with overtime available.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available. 8-10 hour shifts
- Line Associates may be required to operate several pieces of equipment; including shrink and flow wrappers, candy cutters, twist wrappers, boxing equipment, and box taping equipment, scales, et cetera.
- Required to perform all duties in accordance with company SOPs, GMPs, and guidelines listed in the company handbook.
- Expected to work safely, and efficiently
- Required to set up the line for production; including retrieving items from the BOM
- Responsible for line sanitation and ensuring proper clean up at the end of the shift
- Responsible for ensuring proper quality standards are maintained. Line Associates must ensure that all labels are appropriate, that all candies meet our high standards for color, size, shape, weight, gloss and decoration, that all packaged items contain the correct materials from the BOM, and that cases are filled properly.
- Participate in on-going training to enhance knowledge and skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned (may be required to work in other areas as needed).
- Responsible to uphold and maintain the food safety and quality systems.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.