Product Flow / Commercialization Manager
Job Location: Parsippany, NJ
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
You will have the responsibility of managing and executing the downstream documental process at Category level, ensuring it is organized and conducted correctly, respecting timing and priorities, with the objective of delivering the right product on time for all categories, within the assigned geography. You will work collaboratively with Marketing teams to give timely and complete inputs on the planned projects, and guide them with regard to deadlines and needed actions.
Management of downstream documental process at a Category level:
- Product Request/Template requests/Artwork development
- Manages and executes the development flow of product request/artwork request and documental briefs
- Interacts with the Template Team about all topics connected to the template database
- Guides and tracks the approval process of each item in the different systems (i.e. definition of artwork approval loops, interaction with the different stakeholders to solve issues and answer queries etc.)
Project tracking and process timing alert:
- Provides early warnings when projects can’t be accomplished on time and brings to the attention of involved stakeholders any delays/drawbacks with the aim to identify solutions.
- Brings to the attention of the Documental Planner all clusters of artworks requiring special attention and follows up with them on their completion.
- Proactively traces all codes with no visible planning and follows up the topic with the Market Unit.
Legal (F8) release process:
- Manages the requests of new legal releases related to brands / flavors to be launched in the countries of the region. Follows up the development and approval of F8, ensuring execution timing in relation to process deadlines.
- Supports North American Area PFM in all activities aimed at reducing complexity in documentation
- Training of Ferrero resources dedicated to the process:
- Periodically trains new Marketing or Category PFM resources
- Supports external units in case of new systems introduction and process modification.
- Manages the team providing guidance, motivation, supporting it in identifying priorities and critical areas, working on the professional growth of the resources, training the team members.
- Manages and addresses workload in the team.
Who we are looking for:
Who we are looking for:
- 4-7 years of experience in project management or related field
- Bachelors degree in a related discipline preferred
- Knowledge of marketing concepts
- Knowledge of MS Office and IT systems (including SAP)
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong communication skills and proactive attitude
- Fluent English language skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.