Plant Quality Manager
Job Location: Trabzon
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We, as Ferrero, foster quality in everything we do. In order to provide the standard quality level for our consumers and maintain their trust for our products, we care so much about safety and traceability. As a Plant Quality Manager in this role you will be responsible for the all principles and practices related with food quality matters to guarantee the optimum quality measures within the plant.
Reporting managerially to the East Black Sea Area Plant Manager and professionally to Hazelnut Quality Manager, the role is Trabzon based, where one of our Hazelnut plants are located.
• Have all the quality tests done in accordance with the relevant documents and check the suitability of the test results
• Evaluate the results of the input materials analysis (packaging and hazelnuts)
• Guide quality control teams when necessary and be the decision point about laboratories
• Manage the effectiveness of hygiene process
• Evaluate the critical control point results of the incoming goods and share them when necessary
• Responsible for proper storage and stock control of all kinds of chemicals used in laboratory analysis
• Evaluate customer complaints and take corrective and/or preventative actions
• Have pesticide analysis done, monitor, control and evaluate the results
• Take necessary actions during an emergency situation that may affect food safety
• Ensure that HACCP principles are implemented and keep track of the results
• Monitor the quality management system, take responsibility in the preparation phase for internal/external audits
• Responsible for BRC, FSSC 22000, ISO 9001, Helal and Kosher audits
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Preferably 8+ years of experience
• Problem solving and interpersonal relationship skills
• Proactivity and strategic thinking
• Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.