Plant Operating Planning Specialist
Job Location: Pozzuolo Martesana (MI)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The position reporting to Plant Operating Planning Manager aims at granting results in terms of service level and cost results for the products under his/her competence, focusing on planning activity and packaging supplying for his/her reference production lines.
He/she will be a referring point for projects and improvement areas linked to planning both from plant side and market side.
Production Planning/Scheduling and packaging supplying
- Release the best plan to fulfill production requests from the markets in a short and medium term horizon
- Define the best production sequences to optimize the production lines and guarantee the most efficient line set-up (shared with Production Mngr.)
- Order the packaging for the products under his/her competence and keep the proper stock level of packaging to guarantee the production execution and minimizing the storage costs
- Keep into consideration all production constraints, both technological and at cost level
Manpower saturation and long term definition
- Optimize manpower guaranteeing its saturation for the production lines under his/her competence
- Define the absenteeism rate in order to perform a proper forecast of manpower lack/redundancy (shared with Production Mngr.)
- Define on weekly bases the manpower needs (also seasonal workers) for the production lines under his/her responsibility according to long term plans and in order to satisfy the proper run of productions lines (shared with Production Mngr.)
Production factors update
- He/she is in charge to maintain the production factors influencing production output such as CPK, constraints, maintenance periods
- He/she will be responsible to monitor and analyze KPIs and results for his/her product references with the aim to develop actions and create continuous improvement
Who we are looking for:
- Master's degree in management or industrial engineering;
- At least two years work experience in Production/SupplyChain Planning Function;
- Fluent English;
- Availability to international mobility;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.