Plant Operating Planner
Job location : Arlon
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding..
Your role :
To ensure production program/scheduling definition and material management according to Market requests, with the aim of minimizing production costs and guaranteeing deadlines.
Steers the planning of specific Brands directly interacting with central planning entities and local Supply Chain team for the allocated production on the plant.
Main responsabilities :
- Plans allocated production volumes along the assigned planning horizon, delivering production volumes per SKU/line/week on local managed production (plant, plant managed co man/ co pack)
- Controls and informs POP Manager and Area Operating planning on planned stock levels
- Programs production volumes along the scheduling horizon (w0 & w1), delivering production volumes per
- SKU/line/day/shift on local managed production (plant, plant managed co pack)
- Ensures the schedule execution on defined production per SKU/line/day/shift
- Optimizes the use of production assets (lines/ machinery, material, personnel), particularly proposing production staff sizing, thus ensuring the best solution to cost flexibility trade off, in compliance with the defined production budget
- Define the best shift patterns for the Brands/lines assigned
- Guarantee the achievement of the defined overall production level
- Collaborate with the different departments of the factory in the realization of the program of the production lines while seeking to optimize it, and to make it efficient
- Oversees and manages the stock levels for packaging, surprises, managing incomings and materials requests to suppliers (call offs)
- Manages criticalities on the planned productions/ stock levels according to the production operating planning horizon
- Working to minimize the risk of obsolescence for packaging but also finished product
Industrial planning service
- Involving in monthly activity with contribution to S&OP process for the Plant Capacity Review
- Ensures Root Cause Analysis on planning topics and performs corrective actions
- Reports periodically KPIs trends on Planning topics for the managed productions
- Provides information to the POP Manager, on issues that could affect manufacturing schedule fulfillment
- Acts as point of reference with internal and external stakeholders for the managed brands
Who we are looking for
- Degree/Master’s Degree in Industrial/Management Engineering, Logistics, Economics, Business Administration
- Experience in Planning, Supply Chain, Operations (o related) is considered as plus
- Advanced in Excel and Office tools
- Knowledge of SAP APO and Local and Group statistical tools (BW) is considered as plus
- Fluent in English, French is appreciated
- You are curious, open minded and a real team player
- Ability to communicate and influence others
- Ability to solve problems and set priorities
- Flexibility of mind and speed of reaction.
How to be sucessfull in the role:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.