North America Production Planning Analyst
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
You will support the North America Operating Planning function in the interactions with the Plant Operating Planning team. Additionallly, you will provide assistance in the the preservation of accountability at the local level on the basis of the operating planning horizon.
You report to the North America Operating Planning Manager.
- Support the effective & correct governance of overall operating planning process
- You will be primary contact for Plant Operating Planning teams for FerValue factories (Bloomington, IL and Franklin Park, IL) and Supply Planning within the Area (NAM)
- Acts as key “focal point” on the planning of seasonal interacting with the responsible of the seasonal documentation and activity management.
- Supports the Category Planners in their absence, supporting the merge between Area Operating Planning and Category Planning roles
- Acts as the first point of contact for the local Operating planner Teams to support the tradeoff management between service and cost/ efficiency – escalating to the Area Operating in case of criticalities (not day-by-day) – specifically for FerValue factories
- Regularly meets with the Local Supply Chains (incl. SC Supply Planning) in order to guarantee the proper communication flow and awareness of the Markets related to issues and opportunities
- Acts as key “focal point” on the planning of seasonal interacting with the responsible of the seasonal documentation and activity management
- Provide to Industrial controlling and Procurement data about raw materials and packaging needs as an explosion of finish goods needs
- Provide analyses on the Area’s plants’ performance according to the identified KPIs with regards to the production planning for the operative horizon
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in Production Planning and Material Management processes
- Global Supply Chain & Plant Operation knowledge; S&OP process and Category Planning experience
- Data mining, Analytics, KPI Reporting, and Insights experience
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.