Maternity Leave Replacement - Business Nutrition Support
Job Location: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The candidate will cover a maternity leave, the purpose of the job will be to support Nutrition Business team for the assigned product categories
support the team:
- to provide Nutritional Support to the sweet package food categories (Kinder, Ice Cream, Sugar Confectionary & Gums) assuring integrity of scientific information and driving; innovation/renovation propositions;
- to provide guidance to cross-functional partners on nutrition subjects and support our business credibly as a nutrition expert inside and outside company;
- to define the Nutritional Guidelines for product innovation and renovation;
- to prepare Nutritional scientific dossiers for specific ingredients or nutritional components;
- to analyze the country dietary guidelines and nutritional status of local population;
- to develop internal nutritional product requirements to support and provide new formulas and products;
- to assess scientific and nutritional robustness for product claims aligning cross-functional teams;
- to communicate results and nutritional concepts to cross-functional teams.
Who we are looking for:
Bsc or Msc in Nutrition, Food Science or similar
0-2 years Nutrition topic
institutional guidelines (FAO/WHO, EFSA, FDA, SFDA) is considered as a plus
english at least B1
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand, and ability to cooperate with employees at all levels and great organisational skills on the other, would be key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment as well as the ability to embed new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become high performer here.