Job Location: Trabzon
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Maintenance Manager who will be working in our Trabzon&Ordu plant and directly reporting to Plant Manager. Responsibilities and qualifications are mentioned below.
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering,
• 3-4 years of experience in a similar position,
• Having knowledge of HVAC systems, chillers, pumps, compressors, fluid mechanics and thermo technics,
• Ability to use Autocad,
• Excellent analytic thinking, problem solving, reporting,
• Strong leadership skills in team management
• MS Office applications and SAP knowledge,
• Fluency in English; Italian is a plus,
• No military service obligation for the male candidates,
• Residency in Trabzon.
• Coordinate interventions in his area of competence in order to achieve the objectives of efficiency of the machinery,
• Ensure repairing and maintenance of utilities in the Plant,
• Support planning of the preventive maintenance regarding utilities and buildings and its relative actions, in order to ensure its proper working,
• Constantly control the system of fulfilled maintenance interventions,
• Support the responsible for maintenance services in the working out of the budget of maintenance in his area of competence,
• Verify the maintenance cost trends and analyze variations v.s. budget,
• Organize, define objectives, evaluate, supervise, develop personnel in order to achieve objectives of efficiency and quality and industrial competitiveness, likewise ensuring “proper” climate among managed resources,
• Support the responsible to develop and realize new projects of improvement of efficiency and effectiveness of machinery of the Plant,
• Identify, basing on data analysis, maintenance areas of potential improvement,
• Propose and cooperate in the realization of improvement project (costs, quality, service levels, etc.),
• Execute the purchasing of services and materials for activities under his competence,
• Guarantee compliance with proper standards of ISO,BRC,FSSC, HACCP, Environmental, Safety, in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.