Job Location: Hangzhou
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
- A 4-years structured Graduate Program to develop talents who are willing to have an international career in Operations
- Exciting roles and projects across the Operations organization under the supervision of Ferrero leaders starting with a role in Maintenance as a Maintenance Engineer
- An initial period of two years in the hiring country followed by a first international assignment to develop and expand your knowledge as part of our Ferrero Family and to embrace the Ferrero ways of working in producing our iconic products and ensuring that they reach our Consumers
- The possibility to continue having an international career path after the Program’s conclusion
- Fully understand machine safety standards and norms, including EU safety standards, national standards, and relevant industry standards.
- Evaluate existing production processes and establish relevant standards database including dust explosion control, process safety control, motion control and mechanical protection.
- Based on machine safety standards and specifications, ensure that equipment design and manufacture comply with safety specifications and give guideline for technical improvement projects.
- Assess the safety risks of existing equipment and give guideline for technical improvement projects.
- Provide machine safety consultant and training support to project management teams.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Automation, Safety Engineer, Environment Engineer or another field related to engineering with a very high final score
- First practical work experience (e.g., internships or voluntary activities) would be a plus
- Strong user skills in MS Office
- Fluency in English
- The knowledge of any other language is a plus
- Great passion and interest in the food industry sector
- Curiosity, openness, and intercultural competence
- Committed, logical and process-oriented work approach
- A real desire for international mobility
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.