Job Location: Sofia
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As Logistics Specialist you will support Ferrero Bulgaria’s end-to-end logistics (physical flows from plants to customers), including all warehouse, transport and co-packing operations, in terms of service, cost, health and safety, quality, legal requirements and policies compliance.
In this role, you will implement logistics strategy and effectively execute operations to ensure optimum logistics solutions while balancing service and cost.
You will work collaboratively with internal and external (3PL) business partners to ensure effective management, timely solutions and execution.
The office is located in Sofia and regular visits to the 3PL warehouse are required.
• Managing the relationship with the 3PL at 360 degrees
• Cost control
• Logistic activities improvement and development
• Optimize the logistic flows and the stock in the warehouse
• Maintaining, correcting the flows, documents of all incoming/outgoing goods from the factories and to the customer in SAP
• Keeping contact with factories in case of any anomalies according to Ferrero procedures
• SAP - daily conciliation of supplier stock, examining differences.
• Stock count
• Inventory count/reconciliation
Warehouse Quality and GRC
• Quality audit based on the agreed plan
• GRC assessment and control
Reporting and KPIs
• Prepare analyses and reports according needs (regulars, ad-hoc).
• Calculate the KPIs to evaluate the 3PL performances
• Monitor with the 3PL the execution of the packing activity based on Ferrero plans (quality and quantity).
• Obsolete material management
• Quality co-packing audit
• Inventory count/reconciliation
• Ensure the destruction activity is in line with Ferrero guideline and GRC principle
• Documents preparation and reporting
• System and physical alignment
• CHEP pallets management (records transactions IN & OUT)
• Keep the relationship with CHEP Bulgaria
• Inventory CHEP
• White pallet management (records transactions IN & OUT)
• Inventory white pallets
• Reports and analysis
Insurance and claim management
• Follow the Insurance Transportation Claims procedure
• Collect all documents on the Salesforce platform and local Share folder
• According to the procedure, advise and keep updated all the involved parties
• Maintain Claim report
• Monthly manage and close Demurrage claims from carriers in collaboration with Ferrero Group Procurement
DP and CS interface
• Daily connection with Sales department and Customer Service regarding the order flow and deliveries process
• On a weekly basis order the trucks at the transport company for the deliveries to the customers
Who we are looking for:
• 3-6 years experience as Logistic Specialist or Customer Service (preferably in FMCG sector)
• Good knowledge of English language, written and spoken
• Good computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite
• SAP knowledge
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects within scheduled timelines
• Knowledge regarding Supply Chain and Logistic processes
• Data/information accuracy oriented
• Results oriented person
• High attention to details and very good management of figures
• High level of dedication and involvement for the tasks and responsibilities given
• Flexible, authonomous and easily adaptable person
• Driving licence B
• Available to visit the 3PL warehouse in Sofia (20%)
• No international travel required
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.