Key Account Manager (6 Months Contract on 3rd Party Payroll)
Job Location: Singapore
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Sales forecasting of assigned retailers, customer negotiation from trading terms to promotion activities, trade spend efficiency management, JBP with key retailers, promotion ROI analysis, my perfect store enhancement initiatives.
Although it is a short-term coverage, we are looking someone who takes strong ownership of the assigned accounts and is committed to be part of SG sales team to deliver all commercial targets with joint efforts. It is crucial to complete the contract to ensure smooth operations in festive period (Christmas-CNY).
• Lead and develop KA planning to implement the strategic goals set for the business growth
• Propose commercial policy, trade terms and customer plans for KA nationwide
Sales Forecast, Budget and Objectives
• Proposes to the Country Sales Manager a Sales Budget (volumes, trade spending, etc.) for the Key Accounts
Monitors Sales Targets achievement continuously and proposes revision where necessary (volumes, profits)
• Analyzes current Customer Performance and defines future Business Opportunities
• Defines Customer-specific Goals and Strategy
• Develops SWOT Analyses & Performance Reviews by Customer
• Defines Action Plan by Customer
• Continuously Monitors Customers Performance
• Take actions on issues with credits
• Review proposals on Key accounts and conform compliance with commercial policy
• Defines and Negotiates Contracts with the Customers assigned
• Develops with the support of the Trade Marketing, specific Sales Arguments to achieve the Strategic Goals of the assigned customers
• Negotiates with customers the Annual / Session Promotion Plan according to Marketing plan
• Negotiates implementation of planogram and position at central level, and provides support and guidance to sales field for local implementation
• Keeps Trade Spending within the Guidelines established by the Ferrero Commercial Policy
• Approves payments
• Ties Trade Spending to specific Business-driving Activities (Promotions, 2nd Placements, etc.)
• Analyses trade spending and ensures the best return on investment
Deployment & Control
• Clearly Communicates to Sales Managers the Agreements reached with Customers and the Action Plan (promotions, etc.) to be deployed on the Market
• Monitors the Actual In-store Deployment of Actions at national level, follow up and coordinates with sales teams to ensure local execution is aligned with defined plans and policies
• Evaluates and approves proposals and input from sales teams to ensure alignment with policies at national level
• Monitors Sales, Stocks & Building Blocks KPIs for the customers assigned
• Resolves problems with KA on a national level when required
• Check and approve invoice issue to Ferrero to pay for activities
Who we are looking for:
• Minimum 4-7 years of relevant work experience is a must
• Strong analytical, account management, negotiation and effective communication skills, Market Knowledge: Modern Trade & e-Commerce. Well-established network with NTUC/Sheng Siong is an advantage. Previous experience in confectionery category is a plus.
• Passion for product quality & GRC (compliance & governance control)
• Proactive, dynamic, responsible, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, result-oriented English – fluent.
• Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.