Key Account Executive
Job Location: Turkey Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for an İstanbul based Key Account Executive who will be directly reporting to the Key Account Manager. The responsibilities and the qualifications are mentioned below:
- Realize monthly and annual sales target for each account and category,
- Plan promotions and insert activities in corporation Joint Business Plan,
- Directing and controlling field executions in collaboration with field management,
- Implement in store execution with the trade marketing priorities,
- Build strong relationships with customers,
- Work in partnership with marketing and trade marketing team,
- Forecast management to secure right sales forecast,
- Coordinate with logistics to solve order and delivery problems,
- Making operational decisions, considering immediate and long term implications, benefits and costs, and risks associated with alternatives, to create, implement and monitor the success of a business plan for over 10 brands.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree,
- Preferably 1-2 years of sales or Key Account Management sales experience in FMCG,
- Fluency in English,
- Team player, flexible and result-oriented,
- Proactive with good interpersonal relationship skills,
- Skilled in understanding, planning, selling&negotiating and managing,
- No restriction for travelling.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.