Junior Planner and Controller
Job Location: Luxembourg
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg we are currently looking for a Junior Planner and Controller to join our HR Planning & Controlling team. He/She will support the design and implementation of the workforce planning and the forecasting strategy and tools that deliver outcomes that translate into workforce projection and leveling needs. He/She will monitor HR&OI costs by analyzing trends and variations for each cost component (e.g. salary, pension plan, incentive plan) performing controls on SAP, with specific focus on overheads costs.
- Act as an internal consultant for HR leadership and key organization stakeholders;
- Analyze company trends relative to resource schedules and allocation;
- Review, update, and improve workforce capacity management methods and practices to provide reliable resource capacity, utilization, and forecast data;
- Support in planning future projections of staffing needs and forecast resource growth based on the organizational and business goals
HR & OVERHEADS COST CONTROLLING
- Deliver monthly financial report comparing actual data with Budget/Forecast and Group guidelines;
- Analyze variations of achieved data from Budget/Forecast scenarios and provide explanations;
- Identify trends in HR&OI costs and propose action plans to address point of attention;
- Support larger HR initiatives (e.g., succession and development planning, performance reviews) by consolidating data, updating charts, and preparing reports;
- Ensure coherence between HR and Finance data and tools on a monthly base identifying and correcting discrepancies.
- Create regular and ad hoc reports based on selected HR metrics;
- Implement monthly checks on plans and variances in relation with Overheads Costs.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance and Administration or any other related fields;
- At least 3 years of experience as Junior Controller in an International Environment;
- Experience in FMCG companies is considered a plus;
- Knowledge of International Accounting principles;
- Capable to work in a dynamic environment and under pressure;
- Able to define, share and follow priorities;
- Trustable and able of managing confidential data;
- Team player attitude;
- Comfortable in managing and organizing data supported by the desire to be detailed and precise.
- SAP knowledge is required;
- Deep knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially in Excel;
- Oracle and HFM knowledge is a plus.
- Fluent in English is mandatory;
- Any other language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.