Junior Digital Marketing Manager
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Ferrero Headquarter in Luxembourg is looking for a junior profile to join the Digital team, directly reporting to the Kinder Digital Marketing Manager and with constant collaboration with Marketing, IT, PR, Media, Legal Departments as well as key external partners (digital agencies, universities, content production studios)
• Contribute to global digital strategy development and implementation for several key brands
• Lead app and websites governance, with close cooperation with markets and external agencies. In charge of digital products rollout, migrations, maintenance, audits, performance tracking
• Coordinate key content production projects – i.e. game developers or UX designer – aligned with brand guidelines and content strategy
• Co-create creative concepts and promotion plan of branded content across digital channels, including app stores and social media.
• Supervise and validate quality assurance and testing activities (e.g. focus groups, research)
• Evaluate online trends, media and market research, demographic data. Deliver actionable recommendations
• Measure and optimize performance of projects using appropriate systems, tools and techniques to drive impactful change
• Maintain close relationship with key internal stakeholders
Who we are looking for:
• BA, MA in marketing or related field
• 2-3 years’ experience at junior level in digital marketing and/or digital development agency, from companies with a strong expertise in digital industry (a console/mobile gaming industry is a plus)
• Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects in an international environment (experience in US market is a plus)
• Experience with mobile apps development and ability work with wireframes for UI/UX
• Understanding of localization, quality assurance and development production cycles
• Experience in Google Firebase, Google Analytics and social media platforms management tools
• Knowledge of website and API development principles
• Demonstrate ability to multi-task across multiple projects
• Stakeholder management & strong communication and cross-functional working skills
• Superior oral and written communication skills in English
• Flexibility for travel
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Thanks to your global thinking and strategic mindset you will lead and partner to internal stakeholders to integrate work streams behind touchpoint, strategy and execution. Balancing your drive with an analytical approach will help you to set goals and achieve them. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is individual, team and organization based, so you should have the ability to work independently as well as manage stakeholders.