Junior Brand Manager Kinder
Job Location: Alba (CN)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As a Junior Brand Manager you will support Marketing Team in projects related to market share growth and strengthening the competitive position of the Brands.
• Supports the implementation and achievement of objectives, goals, strategies and measurements (marketing mix, consumer target groups, pricing) in order to meet/exceed volumes and profit targets
• Market Analysis
• Develops and maintains consumer, competitors, brands, trends and drivers’ knowledge
• Cooperates with the Market Research function to track performances of assigned products (sell-out data, pricing, stock levels, market share, etc.) and on consumer behaviour (consumer preferences and changing tastes) in order to identify challenges and recommend corrective actions
Communication and advertising strategy:
• Supports the definition of communication and advertising strategies, briefing the advertising agencies with all the information needed to produce effective commercials and advertisements
• Verifies the effectiveness of the advertisement including media plan by means of quantitative and qualitative research
Budget and sales planning:
• Participates in definition budget for costs associated with the product lines, i.e. advertising, promotional costs, and costs associated with market research and analysis, also monitoring compliance with the budgeted figures and ongoing economic performance
• Participates in drawing up the sales plans for the various products in their different forms and presentations, detailing the promotional activities to be carried out during the various phases
Who we are looking for:
• 1-3 years of experience in Marketing/Trade Marketing or related
• Understanding of different markets and cultures
• Strong analytical skills
• Fluency in Italian and English
• Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word)
• Advanced proficiency in Excel (i.e. pivot table, v-look up)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.