IT Project Manager
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is anything but ordinary!
Ferrero is a global company that is privately owned by the Ferrero family. The company has grown from the small Italian confectionary shop in Alba, Italy to become the third largest confectionary manufacturer in the world, producing famous market-leading brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, and Kinder Joy®.
With new innovations and exciting expansions plans in place, there has never been a better time to join the Ferrero Group and be extraordinary with us!
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Managing the IT projects and IT program within the North American IT Project Portfolio, ensuring the achievement of defined objectives (functionalities, system reliability and quality) and business targets, managing the projects resources (economics, human, material, time, etc.), priorities in case of conflicts, guaranteeing the respect of budget, in alignment with the scope defined with the IT Business Partner and Business Process Owners.
• Supports and advises IT Business Partners in the prioritization of projects and initiatives coming from Functions / Areas
• Support the Area IT Business Partner to identifies critical issues related to the integration points between the demand from different business area and/or related to risk / opportunity / issue linked to the complexity that arise at Area / Function level
• Manages transformation / GMT Priority projects and relevant improvement initiatives (>100k€) through specific PM methodologies and tools, overseeing all the projects phases
• Ensures the proper and complete management and delivery of the assigned projects by coordinating all internal human resource staffing of the projects and engaging and coordinating all external (consultants) resources in collaboration with the consultant’s project manager
• Defines Project Baseline, Project Forecast and Project Cost profile
• Maintain the commitment and proposing solutions to reduce possible Project risk
• Is responsible for meeting time, budget, quality and resource commitments of all projects assigned from the IT master plan
• Oversight for managing and respect the project/program costs respecting budget, and to be consistent with scope and quality of the Program/Project
• Manages the Process Governance cycle according with the PMO Governance Process
• Support the IT Planning & Governance in consolidating the Projects facts and Figures in the Global IT Project Portfolio / Master Plan
Who we are looking for:
• Minimum 4 years of IT project management experience
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Functional knowledge of SAP required
• Project management certification strongly preferred (PMI Certification or others)
• Communication skills across multiple organization levels, including Senior Leadership teams
• Ability to lead, manage and provide guidance to team members.
• Ability to grasp business requirements and translate into technical concepts, think independently, and take the initiative required to resolve issues in a team structure
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Effective February 7, 2022, all Ferrero employees are required to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19. If you accept an offer of employment from Ferrero, you are expected to abide by Ferrero’s Commercial COVID-19 Vaccination Guidelines and General Procedures, a copy of which will be provided to you upon hire.