IT Demand & Portfolio Manager
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a IT Demand & Portfolio Manager that will oversee demand portfolio management, providing direction, co-ordination, reporting and governance over the portfolio of programmes and projects across the Area and Sales Function. You will also support the coordination of the IT demand management between all the business Functions related to the Sales area.
- Contributes to the formulation of IT strategy, roadmap and budget of own functional area
- Manages demands lifecycle by partnering with the business to identify strategic initiatives, aligned with the business objectives
- Monitors demands implementation, related projects and demands closing, in collaboration with the Project Management
- Identifies and summarizes business requirements in collaboration with main business stakeholders
- Facilitates the dialogue between IT and business stakeholders, scoping initiatives and improving planning
- Governs, assures and manages the Area/function portfolio demand prioritisation process by which the business selects, prioritises and invests in projects and programmes during the year, and planning for subsequent years
- Contributes to the definition of the Service Level Agreement and related charges to the business
- Understands and is aware of the impact of new technologies on the business (e.g. big data, analytics) in terms of business values and benefits
- Promotes relevant innovation with appropriate demands agreed with the business
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Program and Portfolio Management
- Experience in demand management
- Experience in business Sales process for Consumer Goods Industry (Preferred)
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives within scheduled timelines
- Working experience in International Companies
- Experience in managing activities autonomously
- Good communication and Customer facing skills.
- Availability for minimal travel.
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.